Thursday, July 8, 2010

PCRS#12--The last race!


June 30th was the last race of the season. I was extra nervous because I had to beat Duv in order to secure my 2nd place overall. It was all up to me and Asa wasn't about to ease up on another race. I rode as hard as I could, kept Asa in my sights, and took 2nd. I was proud of my race and happy it was finally over. It's stressful! So...I took 2nd place in expert women age 35+. YES!!!



Talking with my friend, Chris Patterson. She was my biggest fan this season and showed such enthusiasm for my races. I loved talking to her! She was always so encouraging. So glad to have met her this year.


Cruisin'


Hydration is very important!


I was one of the only riders with a Camelbak, but I'll bet I was one of the best hydrated riders out there!


Asa and I coming up to pass our friend Chris Patterson. She races single speed sport with the guys! She rocks!


In hot pursuit of Asa.


Grunting up this hill.


Love the fast downhills...especially when I pass the guys! Woot-woot!


I was asked to pose. This was not my idea. But...who doesn't like to show off every once in a while?


Chris and me.


Team Mad Cat rocked Prairie City this year! Go team!

No comments: