Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life Goes On At The Peres House



We've been here in sunny California for 3 1/2 weeks now. Most of the trauma of the first week has passed and we are settling in. We actually have a routine now, which is really good for the kids and their behavior. Basically our days go like this: get up early to do transcription work, get kids up and Scott ready for school, Scott heads to the bus as the rest of us get ready to head to the gym, kids play in the Kids Club while Mommy sweats, kids climb rock wall before we leave gym, go home for shower and lunch, "school time" for Noah and Joshua, nap time, more transcription work, Scott comes home and reports on his day, Scott does homework and plays with brothers while Mommy is still working, dinner, go to park or on a walk or watch a movie with the kids, kids go to bed, Mommy blogs or works or watches a movie and wishes Steve were here. Actually, Steve surprised the boys last Thursday night when I drove them to the airport to pick him up. They didn't have a clue. We had a great weekend, the kids loved having their Daddy around, and I loved having him around for a few days. He left yesterday. Hopefully he'll be here permanently in a few weeks.






Noah hard at work with the letter A.



Joshua takes his learning very seriously.


Noah and Joshua and the bike trailer. They are such good sports. Amazing how much they've grown. They barely fit in there now and they are HEAVY! Mommy is really loving the biking here.


5 comments:

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

Your boys are gorgeous and you look fantastic! I'm sad that you left such a beautiful home though. Why the move to CA? I'd love to get back into contact with you...I'll have to email you. How do you find the time to do all that you do?

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

oh yeah, we have the same backgound did ya know? Great minds...

Tammi said...

I love the pictures showing how active your boys are. . . memories! I hope you are reunited soon. Look how buff you still are, what gives?

jilljohn said...

I am glad to see that things are settling down for you a bit and you are settling in. It looks like Folsom has a lot of fun things to offer. I saw Steve yesterday running-It made me miss you. I hope things continue to get easier and that Steve can join you soon! By the way-you've added to the blog-I like the new look!

Lady said...

Sounds like a good routine. We are trying to get in a good routine - make life smoother especially if Dad isn't home - because my husband is leaving on his 2nd tour of Iraq in 2 weeks.

It's great to hear from you. Since I am a little late on your blog - why did you move and why isn't your husband with you? Hopefully we can stay in touch. It's been fun catching up.